Sunday, December 31, 2017

Peace.



When I first landed in this beautiful place called D O X, I had a very tranquility, calm emotion.  The sim is amazing and lots to explore.  The falling snow just made it that much more beautiful and still very festive for those who are still in the mood (like me!)  If your still looking for that winter setting in your photos, this is the sim to be at!  I knew had to dress warm, so I got into one of my favorite jeans, Real Worn Out Jeans from Addams, beautiful semi cropped sweater, Shadows from Neve and warm boots from JD.  Next,  I threw on my cute hat(yes, I'm a hat girl!)  with this gorgeous hair named Sam by [RA].  Lastly, with so much going on in both worlds, the chaos may live in my head, but its up to me on how I control it, so I only thought this quote was fitting...

Peace. 
It does not mean to be in a place 
where there is no noise, trouble or hard work.
It means to be in the midst of those things
and still be calm in your heart.

With that being said, hoping ya'll have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment